- Roarke told Eve he made his first million gambling.
- According to his files, Roarke's gross worth is three billion, eight hundred million.
- According to Mavis, Roarke owns, "approximately twenty-eight percent of the world, and its satellites."
- According to Mavis, "He's rich, I mean mag rich, gorgeous as a god, and that body ... I got eyes. I use 'em. I've got a pretty good idea of what he looks like naked. ... Then there's that power trip. He's got all that power, sort of shoots out from him."
- In Naked in Death, Roarke acknowledged that he documented his illicit income.
- "He may have been legal now, but that didn't mean he felt the need to make public what was in all his pockets."
- Roarke said the holdings of businesses/companies don't become interesting to him unless they're eight to ten million dollars; not unless he's looking to acquire small, individual properties or businesses.
- Roarke's interests are varied - see the sub-categories below.
- In Salvation, Roarke said he did not own a house in Ireland because he had promised himself he'd only go back when he had everything; power, money, and a certain respectability. He said owning a house there would be a commitment; having a house creates a solid and tangible link. And that he's not ready.
- For Roarke, "Success, positions, wealth, power, security ... all that's essential."
- Roarke's private island was a favored spot, but it was practically on the other side of the world.
- ↑ Naked in Death (ISBN 0-425-14829-7), p. 225
- ↑ Naked in Death (ISBN 0-425-14829-7), p. 20
- ↑ Naked in Death (ISBN 0-425-14829-7), p. 54
- ↑ Glory in Death (ISBN 0-425-15098-4), pp. 162
- ↑ Naked in Death (ISBN 0-425-14829-7), p. 244
- ↑ Memory in Death (ISBN 0-425-21073-1), p. 42
- ↑ Promises in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15548-2), p. 86
- ↑ Salvation in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15522-2), pp. 46, 47
- ↑ Promises in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15548-2), p. 164
- ↑ Kindred in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15595-6), p. 8
All items (81)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.