Reo, Cher – Assistant Prosecuting Attorney (APA) for the city of New York
First appears in Origin in Death (November 2059).
Personal Information[edit | edit source]
- General Description: She was pretty and blond, with perky blue eyes and a faint Southern drawl.
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Blue
- Occupation: APA (Assistant Prosecuting Attorney)
Description[edit | edit source]
- She had a sunny sweep of silky hair, baby-doll blue eyes, and curvy pink lips.
- She had a little Southern in her voice, like a dusting of sugar.
- Soft-voiced and tough minded.
- A pretty blonde with the Southern drawl and raptor claws in court. A pretty blonde.
- Reo was a curvy little blonde with a hint of Southern in her voice. She looked and sounded like a lightweight.
- Reo has shorter legs than Eve Dallas.
Personality[edit | edit source]
- She is hungry and ambitious; smart, savvy, and ambitious, a small blonde dynamo.
- Known to be a 'piranha'.
- She can be flirtatious.
- She used her looks to expertly disarm, then skewer, defense attorneys, defendants, and opposing witnesses.
- She's tough as titanium.
On the Job[edit | edit source]
- Reo is a new APA during the events of Origin in Death (November 2059).
- She has a "cell-like" office.
- Dallas prefers working with Cher Reo.
Interesting Facts[edit | edit source]
- She drinks coffee.
- She likes chocolate enough to break a diet for triple-fudge brownies.
- She wears skids on her feet when she's in her office, although she keeps pumps "in the corner" (that match her "lady suit") so she can change to go out.
- The first time Reo ever sees a dead body is in Origin in Death. She faints.
- When she wakes up, her "eyes were still a little glassy" but she gets right back to work.
- Her faint appears in Nadine Furst's book The Icove Agenda and in the later vid, much to Reo's annoyance and mortification. Dallas tells her "you made up for it. You stuck your neck out, you got things done.”
- In late 2060 to early 2061, she dated "a teacher, part of an organization called Literacy Warriors." Unfortunately for Reo, the relationship became "semi-serious" just before he was posted to Sierra Leone (West Africa) for 16 months.
References[edit | edit source]
- Memory in Death (ISBN 0-425-21073-1), p. 53
- Origin in Death (ISBN 0-425-20426-X), p. 102
- Origin in Death (ISBN 0-425-20426-X), p. 103
- Strangers in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15470-6), p. 286
- Strangers in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15470-6), p. 331
- Salvation in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15522-2), p. 318
- Treachery in Death, Chapter 17.
- Promises in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15548-2), p. 326
- Eternity in Death (ISBN 978-0-515-14367-6), p. 88
- Origin in Death (ISBN 0-425-20426-X), p. 116
- Celebrity in Death, Chapter 18.
- Salvation in Death (ISBN 978-0-399-15522-2), p. 311
- Origin in Death, Chapter 6.
- Echoes in Death, Chapter 20.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.