Dwier, Thomas – Detective Sergeant, NYPSD (House 16)
Appears in Purity in Death
- General Description: A wrong cop bulging with arrogance and righteousness. 
- Hair: Unknown
- Eyes: Unknown
- Occupation: Detective Sergeant (House: 16th)
- Has pity for the minor victims who have been preyed on and none for the current victims of The Purity Seekers.
- A cop who had seen more than he could handle. 
- Caught the Dukes case when Donald and Sylvia Dukes filed a complaint against Louis K. Cogburn on behalf of their 12 year old son, Devin. Dwier botched the investigation by picking Cogburn up without being sure he was carrying and the charges against Cogburn were dropped. 
- When the Dukes again filed charges, this time against Chadwick Fitzhugh, Price made sure Dwier was brought in on the case. The charges were dropped when, once again, the investigation had several flaws; one being the attempt from the Dukes to protect their images. 
- Dwier also worked as part of a team running a sting operation on a child pornographer (Mary Ellen George). The case had gone all the way to trial but resulted in an acquittal. 
- Has a personal relationship with Clarissa Price and is a member of The Purity Seekers.
- He and Price are granted immunity from prosecution for naming names of other members and disclosing their meeting location. (Though one condition is that they both have to leave their jobs). 
- ↑ Purity in Death (ISBN 0-425-18630-X), p. 306
- ↑ Purity in Death (ISBN 0-425-18630-X), p. 304
- ↑ Purity in Death (ISBN 0-425-18630-X), p. 124
- ↑ Purity in Death (ISBN 0-425-18630-X), pp. 124, 206
- ↑ Purity in Death (ISBN 0-425-18630-X), pp. 124, 125
- ↑ Purity in Death (ISBN 0-425-18630-X), pp. 307, 308, 312
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.